ADE DigitalADE Digital is an innovative company, providing technology based solutions for businesses and brands in Nigeria and across Africa.
ADE Digital focuses on digital, design, marketing, web, advertising and technology. We help our clients by defining their position, expanding their brand and creating customer-centric platforms and applications.
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for creating innovative and engaging UI and UX solutions for our website and clients’ websites.
- A web developer creates the look, layout, and features of a website and associated applications. This job involves understanding graphic design, web development and computer programming.
- The role entails building websites from concept to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Development of new and existing workflows and other website solutions in various technologies.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code using best software development practice
- Create website layout/user interface with standard HTML/CSS practices and Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs and Create and maintain software documentation
- Maintain, expand, and scale sites and keep abreast of emerging technologies/industry trends so as to apply them in operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent and also writing and editing content
- Design webpage layout, determine technical requirements, update websites, create back up files and solve code problems
- Gather and document new requirements and participate in user groups to help identify opportunities to improve the system.
- Develop reporting solutions and integrate them with other business systems
- Maintain and enhance the firm’s Intranet and client facing web services.
- Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE/B.SC
- Minimum Required Experience: 2 years
- Social Media Handle; Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc. must be included in your CV
- Preferred Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Age: Not more than 26 years old
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools and Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
How to apply
Interested applicants should click the apply buttom