DKT InternationalDKT is one of the world’s largest providers of family planning, HIV/AIDS prevention and safe abortion products and services
DKT INTERNATIONAL is an NGO whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT INTERNATIONAL is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
JWe are set to recruit a Digital Media Executive. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion/ distribution of our products.
We are looking for a smart, dynamic and committed individual with social media management, brand management, content development and digital marketing research abilities to fill this position
The position reports to the Media & Communications Manager.
- Develop and implement the organization’s social media marketing objectives
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (growth of likes, visits, reach, engagement, leads, sales)
- Co-operate with the internal Creative Graphics Designer’s in designing visual content that reflect client and DKT brand
- Develop a solid content strategy for DKT Campaigns.
- Manage all social media channels, campaigns, and team members to sustain an engaging audience experience
- Research and analyse social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy.
- Carry out periodic comparative analysis of competition to develop new strategies.
- Generate content for social & mobile marketing platforms
- Organize the on-line promotion strategy for consumers and providers
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience
- Collaborate with other units in the organisation: Marketing, Sales, Training, Outreach, Program etc.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day to day activities including:
Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers
Create, curate and manage all published content (images, video and written)
Monitor, listen and respond to users in a ‘’social’’ way while cultivating leads and sales
Conduct online advocacy and branding and open stream for cross-promotions
- As discussed, You will also lead and develop the following:
DKT Nigeria website
Fiesta website & Facebook page
Blog for women
Blog for youths
You are to oversee the development, content and the smooth online running of all the above
Compile the report for management showing results / achievements
Become an advocate for the organization in social media spaces. Staying ahead of the curve
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant Degree or qualification
- 3-5 years experience in similar role
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility and multitasking (prioritization skills)
- Advanced presentation, analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Demonstrate market(ing) orientation.
- Excellent fluency in all major social media platforms is essential.
- Experience with blogging, Facebook and Twitter and Hootsuite (or comparable social media management tool) a HUGE plus.
- Ability to design and manage online marketing programs focusing on building awareness and customer acquisition.
- Maintain active accounts with Social Media Networks like Facebook and Twitter.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good customer relations and follow-up skills
- Ability to meet set deadlines