Daily Naijais an online news, business, sports, lifestyle and entertainment media services.
At DailyNaija, we provide an interactive seven-day, 24-hours online news, business, sports, lifestyle and entertainment media services.
If you are passionate about all things social, you live and breathe digital marketing and lead generation, then this position is for you.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing and leads generation, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Generate quality leads
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing and leads generation campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with content developers to optimize user experience
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Sell our innovative media services to public sector institutions and corporate organizations
- Develop business relationships with key decision makers in the private and public sectors
- Make formal sales presentations to decision makers as required
- Prepare marketing plans and develop strategies to achieve and exceed sales targets
- At least Bachelor degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing and leads generation
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, CoreMetrics), and proficient in social media analytics (Sprout Social, BuzzSumo, Hootsuite, Klout)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas, Broadstreet)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position with solid track record
- Existing network of and access to decision makers in public and private sector
- Key behavioral attributes – Drive, passion, outgoing, friendly, dependable, result oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
How to apply
Applicants should click the apply buttom