ADE Digital is an innovative company, providing technology based solutions for businesses and brands in Nigeria and across Africa. Interestingly, some call us an agency, developers, digital strategists and consultants. Actually, any is fine. We focus on digital, design, marketing, web, advertising and technology.
Location: Lekki phase 1, Lagos
- We are looking for a qualified creative content writer to join our team. He/she will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining innovative and eye-catching content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
- Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Creative Content writer, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy, collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content and optimize content according to SEO
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts and creative writer to ensure brand consistency and use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users’ engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Writing creative and engaging blog posts for clients and also writing creative and engaging website content
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board and ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals and also post and schedule content on clients account and manages web and blog content
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces and promote content through social advertising.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content and Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (i.e. employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns and promote content through social advertising.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers and create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Diploma/OND/NCE/B.SC Certificate required (Minimum of second class lower)
- Two to Three years’ experience in creative content writing
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google docs
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
- Preferred Location is Lekki Phase 1
- Not more than 26 years of age
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: People@weareade.com